It all started back in Dec. 1989 after exchange Christmas presents with my co-workers before leaving work for the Christmas & New Year Eve shut down. I remember opening my grift that day and in total shock to see that my fellow coworker Mack brought me this book about Craps! I told him, what in the Hell I’m going to do with it? We had spent some time previously on our brake and lunch briefly talking about Craps discussing how it was played. I was always curious about Craps and never really understood how to play it. Apparently, He thought that before I consider play in a casino that I should become familiar with the rules of the game. Nevertheless, I wasn’t interested whatsoever until about six months later while sitting at home with nothing particular to do. For whatever reason, my eyes caught my attention on that Craps book Mack give me six months earlier.
I decided to browse through it and became fascinated with it challenges and sophisticated rules of the game. Over time, I read most of it and thought that it was about time for me to test the waters or at least check out the casinos and get a feel of the game by watching from the sidelines. Yea Right! I was in total shock to see how fast the game and the betting was un-real and very intimidating. I was too afraid to even bet and quickly realize that I wasn’t prepared whatsoever!
I decided to return home and just forget about Craps entirely after witnessing such awesome demonstration of skills necessary for playing the game. Nevertheless, I was very impressed and fascinated with the various types of betting and pay-off based on Odds. Eventually, I decided to complete reading the book on Craps and Take the author’s advice and became a student of the game and not just another tourist. In order to become successful in this game call Craps, You have to learn its language, rules and ultimately your own strategies for success!
Please keep in mind that most books on Craps teach you the language, rules, how to play and some strategies for losing more often than winning! Even the basic table layout is 90% camouflage and filled with losing proposition bets! My book will focus on the remaining 10% and how you can maximize your bets. I will be covering most of those concerns from a slightly different prospective. My main objective of this book is to share with my reader’s years (11-02-1990 to 10-05- 2014) of ups and downs of competing with the casinos and what I believe to have discovered the ultimate winning strategies that you too can start re-coupe rating some of your losses over the years and a force to be reckon.
As a formal and retired Documentation Control Specialist working with Contract Manufacturers, Aerospace, Department of Defense and Semiconductor Industry for over (30) years in the Silicon-Valley. I’ve applied those transferable tracking skills by creating a Matrix for Craps, The Ultimate Winning Strategies! However, prior to completing my Ultimate Winning Strategies the casinos would win every single time. Some call it donating or paying my dues. My wife and friends called me stupid for waiting time and giving the casinos my hard earned cash away so quickly! Ironically, they had no better luck with the One Armed Bandit “Slot Machines”. It seems that no matter what I tried the casinos always win!
$28.00 / Perfectbound
Also available at fine